1. Add text
Text is the content of text messages sent by the bot to users. You can think of it as regular SMS message format.
After you have added a dialogue module, click “Text” to add a text message to enter your text message in the blank field. You can also use the cyan Parameters button at the bottom right to directly tag a full name to engage the consumer.
【BotBonnie’s Note】Text messages are limited to 640 characters.
1. Consider the screen size of mobile phones. The message content should not be too long. Simple and concise messages are easier to understand and will increase the user’s willingness to read.
2. If you wish to send more information, you can separate it into different paragraphs and send it via multiple text messages.
2. Add image
Simply click “Image” to add an image. Click upload image to add the image.
1. The system supports image formats such as jpg, gif, and png. Images must be less than 1 MB in size.
2. We recommend using the 1.91:1 or 1:1 format supported by Facebook for more effective display.
3. Delete, copy, and change message sequence
Click the “Trash Can” button on the right of the message to delete the message. Deleted messages cannot be recovered.
Click the “Copy” button on the right of the message to copy the message.
Click the “up and down arrows” on the right of the message to change the message sequence.
Congratulations! You has successfully added text and image messages.
Official website / Facebook Fan page / Tutorials