１. Connect Bot to Facebook Pages
Click the “Settings” menu in the left field to enter the “Connect to Bot” page, where you can check which fan pages and LINE accounts have provided authorization to BotBonnie.
Bot connection status is on the right side of the fan page. To connect the bot to a fan page, click “Connect” on the right of the fan page. If you want to remove the bot from the fan page, just click “Disconnect.”
【BotBonnie’s Note】With the free “Starter” version plan, the bot can only be connected to one fan page!
⚠️ If the connection fails, check whether your web browser is blocking third-party cookies! ⚠️
- To use the Chrome web browser as an example: under Preferences> Privacy and Security, click “Site Settings.”
- Click “Cookies and other site data.”
- Make sure to turn off “Block third-party cookies” so that you can connect fan pages!
２. Confirm whether the fan page has given authorization to BotBonnie
If the fan page you want to connect does not appear in the “Facebook Pages” field, try following the steps below:
- Click the “Reset Permission” button in the upper right corner.
【BotBonnie’s Note】You need to make sure that the personal Facebook account selected in this step actually does have admin permissions of the fan page you want to connect to!
2. Select “Continue as an individual” in the pop-up window.
3. Check the fan page you want to connect with the bot, and then click “Next” in the lower right corner.
4. All permissions must be set to “Yes.” Click “Done” in the lower right corner.
5. After authorization has been completed, click “OK.”
After completing the above steps, the fan page you want to connect the bot to will appear on the page!
３. Start chats with URL
Click on the Short Link next to the fan page to open the messenger and the bot connected to the fan page. There is also a “copy” icon next to the Short Link. Click it to copy and send to others.
Congratulations! Now your bot can interact with people on the fan page!
Official website / Facebook Fan page / Tutorials
Next Step: Connect to LINE official account