Lucky Draw kit

【BotBonnie’s Note】This is a function of the Professional version. Contact us for details.

Are you worried about how to increase user interaction? BotBonnie has a quick and simple interactive gadget: “Lucky Draw kit”! Use simple modules to automatically deal with tedious data integration for lucky draw events. The module is able to create every step of the process automatically, from the user entering the event page to redeeming prizes and exporting the winning list.

Providing comprehensive services to create eye-catching lucky draw bots

After building a basic chatbot, you don’t need to spend a lot of time setting up a website and developing an app. You can use the BotBonnie “Lucky Draw kit” to directly enhance your marketing techniques, improve the ease of user participation, and reduce the churn rate. It also convinces users to restart the LINE/Messenger apps that have been dormant for a while, making their monotonous lives interesting!

The “Lucky Draw” kit is used with LINE/Messenger, allowing you to flexibly set the event schedule, prize inventory, and collect information more effectively! Let’s learn how the Lucky Draw kit bot grabs the user’s attention through a video!

👉Try the Lucky Draw bot now!

Roulette spins attract fans. Make a Lucky Draw bot now

一、Create a Lucky Draw kit

After logging in to the BotBonnie bot backend, click “Kits” -> Select the “Lucky Draw” function and the Lucky Draw function window will appear. Click “Create Kit” to start making a Lucky Draw bot!

Add lucky draw kit
Add lucky draw kit

二、Basic Lucky Draw settings

First, give the bot kit the same name as the event. This will make tracking the bots clearer in the future! Bonnie has created a Single’s Day Lucky Draw event with a kit of the same name. The “event slogan” below can be adjusted according to your needs. The “title preview” next to it will simultaneously display the title content.

Basic lucky draw settings
Basic lucky draw settings

【BotBonnie’s Note】
Bonnie knows that you often encounter legal issues related to rights declarations when organizing events. This is especially true of those who are in the financial and medical industries. So we have added policy or term text by default at the bottom that you can use unaltered, or you can alter it according to your needs.

Not limited to a single draw; draw as many times as you want!

The BotBonnie Lucky Draw kit can be adjusted in real time according to the scenario you designed, giving users a flexible number of draws. Users are no longer limited to one draw. Use the “Extract the parameter value as the number of draws” function to allow users to change the number of draws they have by triggering different conditions under different scenarios.

When you want to carry out online-offline integrated activities, you can launch a reward that allows users to participate in one more draw at an offline physical store. In this case, you can easily complete it by using “Extract the parameter value as the number of draws”!

We want the user to go to the store to participate in the demo where the staff scans the QR code for the user for a lucky draw. We can design it like this:

First, go to the “Growth Tools” in the menu on the left, add a tool, and select “Start chats with URL” to enter the editor screen. Then add the Action “Add/Subtract Parameter” value to set the parameter name, for example, with “Guess”, when a user enters the bot demo through this link or QR code, it will be detected by the parameter setting, and the parameter binding record will be performed in the Audience List on BotBonnie console.

After completing the QR code settings, return to the basic settings of the bot, and then in the number of draws field, check the “Extract the parameter value as the number of draws” option to select the parameter “Guess” in the drop down menu.

Finally, when the user meets the conditions for multiple lucky draws, simply go to the user management backend of the bot to see the parameter value and how many draws have been made! See the figure below to understand the operating process!

set more lucky draw chances
set more lucky draw chances

【BotBonnie’s Note】
The parameter function is different from tags. You need to ask the operator to test the demo once before the parameter will be displayed on the tester, and then you can select the function of “Extract the parameter value as the number of draws” in the settings!

【BotBonnie’s Tip】
If you want to quickly generate parameters to facilitate kit settings, you can go directly to user management to select any user, click on the user parameter for that user, and manually enter the name of the parameter you want to set (as shown in the last step in the figure above). After going back to and refreshing the flow settings page, you can see the parameter value in “Extract the parameter value as the number of draws“!


三、Lucky Draw prize setting:

Set the “Prize Name,” “Prize Format,” “Total Number of Prizes,” “Winning Probability,” and “Average Distribution Quantity” according to the different prizes and type requirements of each event.

Lucky Draw prize setting:
Lucky Draw prize setting:

  • Prize
    As shown in the figure below, BotBonnie provides three kinds of prizes to users: Inform users of prizes won, on-site redemption, and one-time serial number upload. You can choose the setting that is most appropriate for your event and prize.

1. Inform users of prizes won:
Users are notified of the names of prizes won directly on the prize record page; the exchange status field will display that no physical exchange is required.

2. Exchange:
On the Lucky Draw page, there will be an additional redemption screen of “click me to redeem prizes” for the event staff to use. This function is very suitable for businesses with brick-and-mortar locations and physical events, as it can help connect and integrate online and offline events!

Exchange Scenario
Exchange Scenario

3. One-time serial number upload:
You need to create a CSV file with the serial number of the event prize and upload it to the BotBonnie backend. The user will receive the serial number in the order of the prizes drawn. As shown in the figure below, the first winner will receive the 001 serial number, and the second will receive the 002 serial number. It is very suitable for the game and e-commerce industries. Serial numbers are provided that can be exchanged for virtual treasures or LINE Points!

One-time serial number upload
One-time serial number upload

  • Probability
    Set the chances to win for each prize module. The sum of the chances can be less than or equal to 100%, and the remaining is the chance of not winning.

    Example: There are two prizes: For coupons and skin care sets, the probabilities of winning the two prizes are 10% and 80% respectively, and the probability of not winning is 10%. When the coupons have been completely drawn, the probability of winning the skin care set will be automatically increased to 90%. That is, the probability of winning will remain at 1-the probability of not winning = 1-10% = 90%
  • Evenly grant this prize
    In order to prevent the prizes from being redeemed too quickly during the event period, we can directly check the “Equally distribute prizes” function to allocate a prize quota to each day of the period. If the lucky draw period is 5 days and the total number of the 89.9% off coupons for this prize is 10, the 10 discount coupons will be evenly distributed for 5 days and drawn by the users. That is, 2 discount coupons will be drawn every day.

Information on prize delivery! Allowing you to clearly control prize distribution

Assuming we organized a 20-day lucky draw with a 30% total chance of winning, the prize distribution will be as follows:

PrizeProbabilityInventoryEvenly grant this prizeDay 1
Quantity sent
Day2
Quantity sent
……Day 20
Quantity sent
Prize A10%10V0.50.50.50.5
Prize B20%20V1111
BotBonnie prize distribution method
  • If the quantity sent is <1, we will send the total amount on the day when the accumulated quantity sent is >1.

That is, no prize A will be sent on Day 1, and only one prize A will be sent on Day 2, and so on until Day 2n.

  • Day 1: If the first user to interact with the lucky draw wins prize B, no other users will win any prizes on Day 1.
  • Day 2: If it is known that 2 prize B have been sent cumulatively, other users have a 30% chance of winning prize A on that day (the probability of not winning is fixed at 70%).

When any prize is completely drawn

  • If all 10 prize A have been drawn, in order to maintain the principle of a 30% total chance of winning, the chance of winning prize B is increased to 30%.
  • If there is an additional prize C (30% chance of winning) today, the total chance of drawing will be 60%. When prize A has been completely drawn, we will base the prizes on the ratio of prize B to prize C (2: 3). A 10% chance of winning is divided proportionally, and prize B becomes (24%) and prize C (36%).

【BotBonnie’s Note】
When the “equally distribute prizes” option is selected for a certain prize, if the daily drawn quantity (total number of prizes / lucky draw days) is less than 1, the user will not be able to draw the prize on that day. The user can only win the prize when the daily drawn quantity is greater than 1. (Scenario as above)


  • Add prize
    The BotBonnie Lucky Draw kit is programmed with two kinds of prizes by default. You can increase or decrease the number of prizes freely according to the content of the event. Just click “Add Prize” to automatically set the relevant information, and then go to the flow backend and create a suitable prize module according to your prize information, prize photos, and copy.
Adding prize 3
Adding prize 3

Finally, remember to set the “No winnings message” module. Bonnie has created a “Better Luck next time” module. Of course, you can also choose “Add Module” to edit the content yourself. Don’t let non-winners feel left out! This is a very important part of the process!!

set the "No winnings message" module
set the “No winnings message” module

四、Lucky Draw data review

  • Prize Status
    In order to provide you with a more complete use of the Scratch-off kit, the prize status has been moved to the kit report page; you can view the report after publishing.
  • Others
    Bonnie will help you detect if your fan page is successfully connected to the BotBonnie bot
  • Reset
    When you are doing event testing internally, you often need to test repeatedly to avoid the prizes being completely drawn. Bonnie provides the “Reset Event Record” function to help reset the event record in this kit. All users’ individual lucky draw and winning records will be reset to zero and the prizes will also be returned to the prize pool. Remember that this action cannot provide replies!
Prize status linked kit report
Prize status linked kit report

五、Lucky Draw Kit Performance Report

Just click “View Kit Report” and you will be redirected to the “Kit Report” tab to view the results of the Lucky Draw kit, allowing you to easily understand the current Lucky Draw status through a table. You can click “Export Winning List” in the upper right corner to export the performance report, and the BotBonnie system will automatically send it to the e-mail you entered. In addition to the inventory status, it provides a performance report on the number and frequency of users drawing prizes.

Lucky Draw performance report
Lucky Draw performance report
  • Export winners list
    Just enter your email address, and the system will complete exporting the list within 1 hour, and send you a CSV file of the list, so that you can conduct follow-up contact and records. The BotBonnie Lucky Draw kit will collect the following information from users: User ID, name, lottery platform, gender, winning prize, prize type, one-time serial number and Lucky Draw kit ID, lottery time, redemption time and Facebook photo.
  • Detailed data
    You can also specify a time interval: Check performance of this section for Today, the Last 3 Days, the Last 7 Days, the Last 30 Days, the Last 3 Months, and the Event Period: A line chart of the number of daily draws, the number of draws, and the number of prizes won for each prize.
Detailed data report
Detailed data report

Lucky Draw kit combined with LINE Points

How can we use the lucky draw event to draw LINE Points?

Simply use the “one-time serial number” function to link the LINE Points URL to create a .CSV file and upload it to the BotBonnie lucky draw backend to complete the settings! After completing the lucky draw, users can click “View” to see the winning information and serial number screen.

Select "One-time serial number" in the prize type
Select “One-time serial number” in the prize type

Complete the sending of LINE Points without trace diversion with one parameter!

Facebook channel Scenario

If you directly set the content of the LINE Points prize module in the flow, enter the following in the text dialog box: The code {{extra_params_sn}} allows the user to click the link directly from the message sent by the system, redirect to the LINE Points page, and directly perform the action of adding account value, ensuring that the user can obtain LINE Points without a trace, and have an enjoyable experience!

enter {{extra_params_sn}}

LINE Official Account Scenario
Method 1: Create a text message
You can directly set the content of the LINE Points prize module in the flow, then add a text message, and enter the following in the text dialog box: The code {{extra_params_sn}} allows the user to click the link directly from the message sent by the system, redirect to the LINE Points page, and directly perform the action of adding account value.

Create a text message

【BotBonnie’s Note】
Due to the LINE message format, the original prize dialog box contains a button (click me to redeem), so you cannot directly set {{extra_params_sn}} in the original prize dialog box!

Method 2: Delete the “redeem” button

You can directly set the content of the LINE Points prize module in the flow and delete the built-in “redeem” button, and then type the following in the original text message: The code {{extra_params_sn}} allows users to click on the link directly from the message!

Method 2: Delete the “redeem” button

Official website / Facebook Fan page / Tutorials

有什麼想告訴邦妮的嗎?

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.